Faith Pitman's Blog

Saturday 27 November 2010

Journey to the podium

I recently attended the private viewing of the journey to the podium work at the Gibberd gallery in Harlow, just 5 minutes down the road it was perfect for me. I worked with Rob Smith who produced an amazing digital artpiece. It was such a brilliant experience and I look forward to working again with him in the new year.

I've also recently done a team2012 visa photoshoot, I'm still waiting to view the end product but I believe I along with around 9 other athletes will be on promotional materials in the new year. It's all very exciting.

Training wise I've been a little ill and injured recently but am looking forward to the Korean World Cup ( I fly out on monday) and the Tokyo Grand Slam which I have also been selected for and will fly directly from Korea to compete the following weekend. So for me, up to, through and straight after christmas it'll be hard work all the way... Oh how I love this sport!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home