Faith Pitman's Blog

Friday 12 November 2010

MRI and CAT scan

Earlier today I had a MRI scan on my wrist. I've had pain in it for around 3weeks now and it's getting progressively worse so I'm getting it checked out just to make sure I'm not doing any damage too it. I'm also getting CAT scan as I've had problems with my sinuses for years and am hopeing to get it sorted out so once again I can breath and sleep like a normal human being!
This week has been tough. The u23yrs European team have been down training for the Champs next weekend so the randori has been good and there have been lots of extra body's around. Next week will be back to normal and then hopefully the week after that I'm in Paris, just before the Korea WC, it's all happening at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home