Faith Pitman's Blog

Sunday 3 October 2010

World Championships and the GB World Cup

Hey all!

Sorry for laying dormant for so long my laptop has been broken for so long now.

I've been back from the World Championships in Tokyo quite a while now and although I didn't get the result I wanted it was a great trip. Lets hope next year it'll be even better and I'll come back with a medal :-)

This evening I returned from the GB World Cup held in Birmingham. I came 5th which is obviously disappointing as I wanted to win it in front of a brilliant home crowd and my very own West Essex Judo Club fans. They were awesome but unfortunately things didn't quite go my way and I had to settle with a 5th place. The camp starts tomorrow evening and I've plenty to work on so here's to a good week ahead.

Thanks for reading x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home